Thursday, November 19, 2009

Quick Note

I am in DC this week at training. It has been fun so far, as much fun as training can be. The best part is getting to see my mom and Bill! They came down for the 4D ultrasound and we came up here together on Sunday. They were great to get me to my hotel and Momma and I were able to meet and have diner last night and do a little bit of shopping. We are meeting again tomorrow night and then Brad is flying in Friday for the weekend. Who knew training could be so fun!

I have 2 prayer requests. 2 of my dear friends are going through some trying times right now. First, I would ask that you pray for our friends, Billy and Rebecca. Billy's momma was diagnosed with lung cancer at the end of September. The Lord had a different plan for her and took her home to be with Jesus last Friday. I can not imagine what they are going through; I can not imagine losing my mom or mother-in-law 2 months from now.

Also, please pray for our friends Matt and Emily. Emily was pregnant and due December 5th. The Lord had other plans for her as well, Kate was born November 16th. Everything looks except that her lung have not fully developed and she is in the NICU. Please pray that her lungs continue to develop and pray for Matt and Emily. I can not imagine what it would be like to have our sweet baby but not be able to hold her and then have to leave the hospital and leave her there.

No comments:

Post a Comment