Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Friday, April 23, 2010
Me: Tastes about the same. The crust has some herbs (garlic and maybe p-cheese) on it which was good. The crust also seemed not as tough (if that makes any sense).
Other comments - Really liked the garlic in the crust. Sauce and cheese were nothing special. Couldn't really taste a difference.
So, if anyone out there is wondering if the new Dominos is worth all the hype, now you know...
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Monday, April 19, 2010
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Saturday, April 17, 2010
On a different note, this is the same dress she came home from the hospital in - what a difference 9 weeks makes!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
I don't think either of us can resist this sweet little thing!
- You continue to grow like a weed! You weigh 10 lbs, 9 oz and are just over 22 inches long. According to the doctor this is smack-dab average. We love your chubby little cheeks and chubby little belly. You are wearing size 1 diapers and have grown in to 0-3 month clothes.
- Overall you are a very happy baby. You are not a fan of Sundays (not sure why, but that is ok). You love to smile and we love to see those smiles!!
- You still do not have much hair. The little bit you have is a darker brown on top and lighter brown in back. Your eyes are still gray/blue. I am expecting them to change because my eyes are brown and Daddy's are hazel, but with that being said, who knows what color they will be.
- You don't mind having your diaper changed now (it was a pretty traumatic experience before, or so you thought). I think you actually enjoy it because it gives you a chance to lay on your back and kick around. You have also started grabbing on to things, especially shirt collars or my hair. I have a feeling necklaces and earrings may be next.
- You are sleeping longer and longer throughout the night. We still don't have an exact schedule or set number of hours you are sleeping. But, you have slept 8 hours a couple of nights! Momma and Daddy thank you!
- Some of your "first" experiences this month included - your first road trip (to Huntsville to meet Momma and Nanny's friends and family), first time to church (you did great), first trip across the bay, first time to small group Bible study, and first visit with friends (the Eckley's).
- One of your favorite ways to be held is upright, looking over someone's shoulder standing up. You love to look around and don't want to miss anything. You normally like a little bounce while we are standing around.
- We are starting to get out more. We try to take you out to eat at least once a week. It has gotten easier with each trip out. So far, the Mexican restaurant and Cracker Barrel are our favorites. Riding in the car started out kind of rocky but has gotten better with time. You like it when we drive fast and don't really like it when the car stops (so stop lights/signs and traffic are not our friends).
I am amazed at how much you have changed and how each day it seems like you have learned something new and have become a little more independent. We love you Little P and I can't wait to see what this month has in store!
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Friday, April 9, 2010
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Matt, Paige and Emily
Matt and Paige
Me and their daughter, Kate. She is a sweety - I could just eat her up!!! I just love all of her hair (especially compared to our sweet little one with very little hair)!
LeeAnn holding Katerine LeeAnn and Emily holding Emily Paige.
Yes, you read that right, and no we didn't name our daughters after each other, that is just how it turned out (grandparents and greatgrandparents were involved in each of the names).
Kate, Paige and Ben.
Ben is always so sweet and is an awesome big brother to Kate!
Matt and Emily - we always love your visits and they mean so much to us! You are such special friends and we treasure your friendship. I love how we don't miss a beat even though we live 5 hours apart and don't get to see each other nearly enough! Thank you for visiting and please come back soon!
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Thank you Momma (or Nanny, as Paige knows you) for a wonderful party!!
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Paige in her Easter dress, given by Mrs. Wilbeck, and booties, given by Mrs. Thurman