Thursday, April 22, 2010

Houston, We Have a Problem

It has come to my attention that our sweet little girl has attachment issues.




Brad and I had already talked about this because Little P likes to cry when she is in anyone else's arms except mine.  This was confirmed yesterday when we went by my office.  All of the nice ladies wanted to hold her and Paige would have no part of it.  She would start out for a few seconds ok in some of the grandmothers' arms but then the waterworks begun and if you didn't know we were there, you did then.  After I was holding her, she would give people looks like, "don't get too close, you may take me from my momma and that is just not going to happen".  So much for the pictures I wanted to take of Paige with my co-workers - ha!

May day - we start daycare in 3 1/2 weeks!!  What are we going to do??  More importantly what is sweet little Paige going to do?  How I am going to go to work knowing she is crying non-stop?

Any ideas?

At least she looks cute in her overalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment