Saturday, April 10, 2010

Finding Time

I feel like my time at home with Paige is flying by! I wasn't sure how I would like staying home and I didn't know if I would actually get things done, but I have enjoyed it and have been amazed at how much I actually get done.


Now, with that being said, there are days that I get nothing done - partially my fault (when I don't want to put Paige down) and partially Paige's fault (when Paige won't let me put her down).


Here is the question - how do you find time for exercise? I had all these plans of getting on the treadmill, doing sit-ups, or going on walks and haven't found time to do any. I mean really, how hard is it to find time to do sit-ups? Right now my "exercise" mainly consists of walking and bouncing Paige around the house. Real exercise, i.e. the treadmill is going to have to happen when I go back to work (that is what lunch is for). On a happy note, I have lost most of my Paige-weight and have about 6 lbs to go.


Any suggestions for getting a little bit of exercise in our day??

Now, no post is complete without a few pictures of Paige...



1 comment:

  1. I wouldnt worry about it while you are home...You look great, and shouldn't pressure yourself during this special time. It is easier for me to workout now that I work. Like you, I do it during lunch. I feel like if I'm away from the kids I should use that time productively.

    ReplyDelete