Friday, July 8, 2011

Paige's Version of Punta Cana

While Brad and I ventured off, Paige stayed home with my mom and Bill.  I am not really sure who had the best time.  From the moment Nanny and PaPaw steped off their plane all 3 were ready to go.

Paige's days were spent...

Playing dress up

Driving around town


Playing in the water table, or should I say getting soaked in the water table (perfect for the hot days!)


Enjoying time at school

Getting her holidays mixed up??  She is ready to go for her 4th of July parade while playing with her bunny ears from Easter.  Funny how she wasn't that interested in the ears at Easter but now loves them!  She now plays with them daily, wanting to put them on my head, her head or around her belly.

Riding in her school 4th of July parade

and the best part of all - getting spoiled by grandparents!!

Thank you Nanny and PaPaw for taking care of Paige so that we could enjoy our vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment