Sunday, September 18, 2011

Feels Like Home

This weekend we headed up to Auburn for MS State game!!!  Brad and I were both so excited to be in Auburn, even though Paige and I weren't going to the game.  There is just something special about driving in and around Auburn.  Maybe it is the gameday feel, but I think there is something else to it.  In the midst of all the craziness that gamedays bring, there is a certain quiet feeling as you drive away from campus.  I had this feeling as I drove to my friend's, Jamye, house.  I was driving and thinking about how much I loved Auburn and how it just felt like I had come home - what a great feeling!

Ready to go meet Nana and Papa Joe for breakfast

Cheering on the team!

She absolutely loved playing Morgan's piano.  She thought she was hot stuff jammin out some tunes!


Enjoying some time before we headed back home

1 comment:

  1. I'm just now catching up on reading blogs from who knows when. I love the pictures of P and MES! Maybe one day I'll get around to getting mine off the camera. =0)

    ReplyDelete