Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baby Poll

Sorry, I forgot to write about this yesterday. A few of my friends have had gender guessing polls on their blogs so I thought it would be fun. I have been meaning to put this up for weeks and it just hasn't happened. I figure a 3 day poll is better than none.

Just so you know, Brad is voting girl and I am voting boy. We have no real reason for this; I asked Brad what he was going to chose and I chose the opposite.

To help you make a guess here's a recap of the first 18 weeks of the pregnancy:

*No real morning sickness...felt bad a few days. The worst day was actually on into the 2nd trimester.

*I had some headaches and lower back pain, but I think that is normal to all pregnancies and won't really help in the boy/girl predicition.

*Cravings...sweet fruity desserts (strawberry pretzel salad, lemon cake, banana pudding), some chocolate (I have never been the biggest chocolate person, but some fudge sounds really good right now or a reeses peanut butter cup - yum!!!). I could eat Cracker Barrel, Mexican food, BBQ, and toasted sandwiches all the time. Finally, my drink of choice is lemonade and maybe some orange juice.

*The heartrate has been in the 150s to 160s at every appointment.

I checked the Chinese gender charts and we are really on the fence; there was no clear consensus. I guess that is about it. Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. For some reason I picture you guys with a girl, but from your recap it sounds like a boy. Maybe you'll have a boy for Emily and I's girls to have a crush on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone around us has had girls and we have the only Boy so PLEASE have a boy!!! we will love the addition either way though!

    ReplyDelete