Thursday, October 1, 2009

Daddy Noel

For those of you who don't know, Daddy Noel is my grandfather, my dad's dad. Today he got to meet our Lord and Savior. What a true blessing for him! The passing of a loved one is never easy, but it is comforting to know that he is Heaven with Jesus and with my grandmother, Momma Dot. I can just imagine the reunion they had today!

I will always remember him as man of honor. He proudly served our country during World War II in the navy, he was submarine guy. I think it is so neat that he was able to go on one of the Honor Flights from Huntsville to see the World War II Memorial in DC.

Please keep our family in your prayers. Brad and I will be travelling to Huntsville for the visitation and on to Chattanooga for the burial service.

Daddy Noel, we love you and will miss you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment