Thursday, October 1, 2009

And the Winner is...

GIRL!!!! We are having a girl!! It is going to be so much fun! (a boy would have been fun too.) Now we can start the real planning like picking out a name, decorating the nursery, and shopping for clothes; I can't wait! Poor Brad will now be completely, and I mean completely out numbered and probably completely broke - ha!

The over all appointment went really good. The ultrasound technician spent over 30 minutes with us getting lots of neat pictures. I thought I started feeling baby girl move about a week or so ago. The technician confirmed that this morning by showing me where her little feet are - sure enough, right where I have been feeling the movement. Apparently she is an active little one too; she moved throughout the entire session. At one point she had one leg above her head and the other bent up indian-style (I guess half indian-style). We got to see her little hands and feet and at one point she started sucking her thumb. As I am rambling through this, you can tell this is our first child. I feel like I could talk about our baby girl all day long!

Our next appointment is at the end of October and I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment