Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Girl Time

I am going to do a little back tracking – mainly because I want to remember our happenings chronologically.



I feel like you hear about these great mother-daughter weekends, getting to do all these fun things, in fact, this was one of the things I dreamed of when I found out we were having a girl. In my mind I had all these great things planned for Paige and me when Brad went to Nashville. Well, poor baby got sick and we were stuck inside all weekend.


Lucky us, we had an opportunity to make up our girls’ weekend. Brad headed to Pittsburgh and we got our girl time! Our weekend was full and fun. We spent most of our time just hanging out and enjoying our time together. Some of the highlights included a little shopping, playing – inside and out, and indulging in yummy cupcake snacks (one for each day of course!).

And now for some pictures to help me remember the good weekend!

My little helper wanting to feed the dogs.  She is now tall enough to get their food out of the pantry and really wants to help.  Little does she know, Ellie and Madi are fed before she gets up.  I guess it is a win/win when the doggies get a little extra on mornings like this.

 
Talking to Nanny.

This cracks me up - anytime I am on the phone, doesn't matter who I am really talking with, Paige thinks it is Nanny.  I don't really understand this because I don't talk to Nanny that often when I am around Paige (it is normally in the car on the way to and from work).  Well, at this particular moment, Paige found my phone and she was "talking" to Nanny.  I love it!

Sunday morning cuteness!

I don't know who was more proud at this point.  I got her dressed, hair and bow included, had time for pictures and was only 2 minutes late for church.

Our last adventure for the weekend was spending some time at the playground.  I got some cute pictures but blogger is not letting me upload.  Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment