Thursday, October 6, 2011

September, where did you go?

September is gone and October is here!!  It is hard to believe that September came and went so quickly!!

I didn't get to blog much during September because I was bogged down at work with fiscal yearend (yearend = me.  I have to make sure we are able to close out the old fiscal year and open the new one.  Everyone in my office works a little extra to make sure things run smoothly). 

But, we did get to do a few fun things that I didn't get to mention...


We attended a Daphne High School football game.  Auburn has a committment from one the guys on Daphne's team so we had to go and check him out.  Paige was appropriately dressed in her purple and yellow, ready to cheer on the Trojans!  The picture is kind of funny because she sat still long enough for us to take the picture and then she was ready to move.  She and I ended up making laps at the bottom of the grandstands.



Birthday party!!  Paige got to go to a birthday party for her friend Gus.  Of course we had to wear our cupcakes!  (I had been waiting for the perfect occiasion, like this, for Paige to wear this!)

And just because it is funny -
Paige got her first credit card offer.  We didn't see that one coming when she was only a year old!



To celebrate finishing the month of September, Paige and I had a little mother/daughter outing Saturday morning.  We went shopping!!  I really enjoyed spending the time with her and it gave Brad a chance to watch uninterrupted football.  Sounds like a win/win to me!

While we were waiting to check out Paige wanted something to play with.  At first she wanted my wallet, but I knew that wasn't a good idea.  So, I pulled out a pair of gym socks (clean!)  and thought she would just hold them.  Um, no.  She proceeded to take off her shoes and put the socks on.  It was too funny!  I tried to get her shoes back on but she liked the way she looked so we just left it.

I had my turn in September for staying busy and it looks like October is Brad's month.  Hopefully, I will not be a stranger to the blog and I can do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment