Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Time is Here

I really do like the Paige's school.  Each Christmas they put together a little Christmas program for the parents.  Last year we missed it because we were in NYC so I didn't really know what to expect.  I also didn't know what to expect because Paige has changed so much since their last performance at the end of school year.

Let me tell you, this girl likes to have fun.  I laughed and laughed at how sweet this girl is.  She loves to dance, sing, and doesn't mind performing on stage. 

Side note: This was my first time use the video camera and I am by no means an expert.  I will not be quitting my day job to become a camera girl!  This will become obvious when you watch and see the camera shake or move (can we say Blair Witch Project!) and when you hear my comments and laughter.  I was also definitely focused on Paige and not the group as a whole.  Other kids could have been doing what she was doing, but I didn't really see them.  Also, it may be hard to find her at times, but I kept the camera going so I would be ready whenever she popped out.

And now for the show...

Jingle Bells

Up on the Housetop

Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

There was a Little Baby

We Wish you a Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment