Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Momma Out

The week before Thanksgiving I went out of town for work.  I am participating in this year long program that will require me to travel more than I used to but not too much.  Overall, I think it is going to be a great year and a great program.  Anyway, this week was our first meeting.  Leaving Paige this go around was one of the hardest things I have ever done.  It ranks right up there with leaving her on her first day.  I don't know what my deal was because it was not the longest I had left her, but man it was HARD!!!!!  I knew she was good hands (I think I just wanted them to be my hands :).

I had one rule while I was gone - take LOTS of pictures!!!  They did pretty good so I will share a few.

I thought this was funny because this is one of Brad's least favorite games and he let her do it!  Funny how little girls know how to work their daddies!

Loving the wind blown hair!

Where are my sisters? (you can kind of see one on the far left - ha!)

Picnic time!

No comments:

Post a Comment