Monday, May 25, 2009

Bachelorette/Bachelor Weekend

Justin and Christina are getting married 4 weeks!! This weekend we celebrated their last weeks of "freedom". The girls went to Nashville Friday night and had a lingerie shower Saturday night. I had a great time getting to know Christina's friends - they are all so great! I didn't get many pictures in Nashville. I figured the youngins' would take plenty and share.

The Hostesses - me, Sarah, Rachel, Alex, Stud, and Bethany - showing off the cute towel wraps Christina gave us.

While the girls were having their fun, the guys were down at our house. Yes, we had 13 guys stay at our house Friday night. Saturday night they went to Biloxi and hit the casnios. Brad had a great time spending time with Justin and all of his friends - they are all so much fun! I came home yesterday expecting my house to be a mess but it was in fabulous condition. Those guys are welcome back any time!!

Even though we were apart Brad and I had a great weekend. The next 4 weeks are going fly by for Justin and Christina and I can't wait for their wedding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment