Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Wheeler!!

Our nephew, Wheeler, turned 10 today. Yes, 10 years old! I can not believe it. I can remember sitting in the waiting room 10 years ago right now waiting on this sweet little boy to come. I guess he isn't that little anymore since he has entered double digits!

I am out of town for training this week, but when I get back I would like to add some pictures with this post.

Happy Birthday Wheeler! We love you!


Wheeler at the beach - June 2008

I wanted to post some pictures of when he was born, but digital cameras were not around 10 years ago. Now doesn't that make you feel old!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!!! He loved his card and extra! :) Its hard to believe he has gotten so big. We have been celebrating for over a week. I think he has a cake hangover!!!

    ReplyDelete