Friday, December 18, 2009

10 weeks and counting

We have reached the 30 week point in the pregnancy - only 10 weeks go!! I can not believe that our sweet little girl will be here in 10 weeks or less (the "or less" part is starting to sink in). I went to the doctor last week and all looked good. The most exciting part of the appointment was finding out that my doctor was 17 week pregnant. I assume she can still deliver the baby, but I already have it planned where either the doctor delivering her baby can deliver our's or her husband can; all 3 are in the same practice so I figure we are good to go.

I realized I had not updated the blog is so long! There really is just not much going on. Our December has flown by but I am not really sure with what. Brad went to Las Vegas for a pharamacy meeting the first weekend. Then he came home and is just now getting over being sick. Last weekend my dad and stepmom, Donna, came down. We had a great visit and didn't do much of anything (sorry, Dad and Donna!). The weather was just yucky and Brad wasn't feeling super so we just relaxed. We did however venture out and get the dresser for Baby Girl's room.

Yesterday we had our office Christmas lunch. This is always fun to me because we get the afternoon off after lunch. It is great to finish any last shopping I may have or finish wrapping gifts (I have 1 left to wrap!). Today is my last day work for a week and a day. I am so excited to have the time off and am excited about visiting with all of our friends and family in Huntsville.

Finally, I will leave you with this - I am so over the rain! When it rains down here it pours so I feel like it has been pouring for weeks! Just when I thought we were over it I woke up to nasty, nasty rain and then had to drive in it - yuck! Oh well, it looks like it has stopped for the day and they say the weekend is going to be nice.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see you two! I am over the rain too! Aunt S

    ReplyDelete