Friday, February 19, 2010

Going Home

As you can tell, I am a little behind on posting pictures, but I figure it is better late than never. Saturday we were discharged from the hospital and got to go home!!


When we found out we were pregnant Brad told me he wanted his son or daughter to come in an AU jersey or cheerleader outfit. They don't make newborn sizes for cheerleaders but I found this dress which became the next best thing. It is a little big on her right now - she looked cute anyway! Daddy and daughter match!



The guys with the cigars (thanks Uncle Max). Grandad, there is one left for you!


We made it to the car! It was a somewhat surreal feeling checking out of the hospital. I was wheeled out and had Paige in my lap - so neat!

We drove up to the sweet mailbox decorations.

Then we were greeted with a bottle of Don Perignon from Jamie and Matt (probably the only time we will see this! Thank you Jamie and Matt!!)


Our cutie pie

The whole family

The dogs are doing great with Paige! Brad and I are relieved and so happy that they are adjusting well. We didn't know what to expect but both sweet puppies care so much for their sister. When she cries they come running almost with a look of, "do something momma". It is just so sweet!!

Paige's homecoming was so special and I am so glad she is here!







No comments:

Post a Comment