Thursday, March 11, 2010

God's Still Moving

Last year I wrote about how my old job was being transferred to Millington, TN. Well, just this week, just over a year later, we found out that Brad's old employer, Southern Family Markets, was closing Brad's old store. They found out Tuesday morning that they would no longer have a job as of Wednesday night.

It is so ironic to me how this all happened! Brad and I would have never planned on his job ending and we would never thought my job would move. God never stops amazing me with what He can do!!

2 comments:

  1. I was in there yesterday to renew car tags and I had the same thought! God had a big perfect plan for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is amazing! Paige is so beautiful and I love seeing the pics of her. We just started a blog- maybe it will help me keep up with how quickly Emma changes!

    ReplyDelete