Sunday, March 14, 2010

Last But Not Least

Our last round of help came from my mom, Nanny. It was great having her here to help with Paige and just to visit. We had a busy week filled with appointments - for me, the dogs and for Paige. Plus, Brad and I got to go on a date night (thank you Nanny)! It will probably be our last for awhile. Here are some pictures...


Paige getting her bath. She actually likes it!

Paige enjoying the bouncy seat before we went to the mall for ice cream.



Trying out some tummy time.


Madi watching tummy time, wishing she could be a part of it.

More bouncy seat

Nanny got some of the best pictures after a diaper change! What a happy little baby!

Daddy getting some Paige time.

Paige on her 1 month birthday

Thank you Nanny for a great week!!

Our 1 month check-up went well. Little Miss Paige is up to 8 lbs 12 oz, 21 inches!

Now it is time for the real test - my first week with Paige on my own! I think we are going to have a great week!! (or at least I hope so)

No comments:

Post a Comment