Tuesday, June 8, 2010

3 Weeks Later

Well, a lot has been going on since I last posted with pictures.  First, I was able to get the pictures off of the camera - yay!  Let's see, I have started back to work and Paige has started school.  She has done really well with it and we are slowly finding our routine.  Paige's teachers are really sweet and I feel like they take good care of her.  I feel like I have lots to say but I think I will let the pictures do most of the talking.





We visited Huntsville over Memorial Day weekend for Brad to get his eyes checked again (20/20 in one and 20/15 in the other - wahoo!)  Paige got to meet Brad's college roommate Dustin and his family (Heather and Skyler).  She also got to meet a new friend, Kaylee.  Aren't they cute!



Trying rice cereal for the first time...



On my birthday...



Enjoying our anniversary dinner (she was an angel for us!)

No comments:

Post a Comment