Sunday, November 14, 2010

Glory, Glory to Ole Auburn!

Don't you just love long weekends?!?  I was able to enjoy a 4 day weekend with Veterans' Day and my regular day off - yay!  I stayed pretty busy the entire time I was off between cleaning (like real cleaning with the carpet cleaner), going to the doctor for Paige's 9 month check up and going to Auburn for our last time this football season.


Brad and I thought it would be fun to take Paige to this game since it was at the same time as LSU and since we all had a great experience at the LSU game.  While the outcome of the game was the same (war eagle!), our experience was totally different.  I won't really go into here on the blog, but if you want to know the whole story, email me and I will give you the details.  I will say that I used to like Georgia, it was on my approved lists of law schools for Paige, but now not so much and it is not because of the scuffle between the teams at the end...I will say that getting whiskey and coke spilled in your hair and down your right side during the first few minutes is not a way to start the game (and that isn't even all that happened).


On to happier and cuter things - like Paige!






Who doesn't like a good picture of Bo Jackson?!?



Our cute, little teddy bear

No comments:

Post a Comment