Tuesday, November 30, 2010

So Thankful!

Happy belated Thanksgiving!

I love this time of the year!  Thanksgiving is the kickoff to the wonderful holiday season!


One of the neat things about having Paige in school now is that she gets to do fun crafts and sweet little things for Momma and Daddy.  They dressed her in the onesie the Wednesday before Thanksgiving - too cute!



Thursday we got to visit with Grandad and Dede for lunch.




And we got to eat dinner with Brad's family.  All the food was so yummy!  I think I could eat all of the sides, forget the meat!  Who doesn't love dressing, sweet potato casserole, green bean/corn casserole, and pumpkin pie (no Thanksgiving is complete without a pumpkin pie)?!?




Friday we headed to the Iron Bowl, just the 2 of us.  It felt funny to not have Paige with me.  She and I have been game buddies all season long.  During the first half I started to think she and I needed to watch the game together in order to win.  I am glad that was not the case.  Paige had a great time watching the game with Nana and Papa Joe.  She was probably in better hands with them than with her unhappy Momma and Daddy.




I think one of the highlights for Paige was getting to visit with Brad's grandparents.  She loves the way PaPaw plays with her.  Look at this cute little, come-and-get-me smile!


1 comment:

  1. Paige is so adorable!! I love seeing your pictures just to see her smiling so big in all of them! Glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete