Monday, August 15, 2011

Napmat-Napmat

Well, I finally broke down and bought Paige a napmat.  The poor girl has really needed one since she started in the toddler room, but I couldn't find one I liked for a reasonable price. (In the mean time she has been using a blanket from the school.  Please don't think she has been going completely without.)  I knew though, that something needed to be done for this new school year.

I was doing my normal facebook scan when I saw a friend, Jamye, tagged in a picture - a picture of the napmat she had ordered for her daughter, Morgan.  When I saw it, I just knew Paige needed the exact same thing.  It was kind of funny because when I placed the order I selected everything and then I had to list the thread color.  I didn't really know what it was so I said light pink and make it look like Morgan's.



We got it in the mail last week and when I took it out to show Paige she just got so excited!  It cracked me up because she knew exactly what to do with it.


We let her load it in the truck Sunday night and she proudly carried it in to school on Monday.  Thank you, Jamye, for helping me find such a cute napmat for Paige to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment