Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Walgreens' Deals

I thought I should give an update on my couponing adventures.  

In my last coupon blog post I mentioned that I wanted to try the drug store deals.  I typically go to Walgreens so I thought I should try their deals first.  So, a few weeks ago I took part in a diapers deal.  It was spend $xx on diapers and get $5 in register rewards.  Then, I took my register rewards and used it at Publix (because our Publix accepts Walgreens coupons).  Yay for saving $5!!

The deal gets even better! 

Sunday was shopping day.  First stop - Walgreens.  I left with all things we needed, all things on sale and $13 in register rewards.  Next stop - Publix.  It was a great joy to hand the cashier my $13 in RRs!!!  $13 off - so awesome!

So, summary - Walgreens' RRs are great if you can get the items on sale and if you can use the RRs at your local grocery store.

Ta-da!
(Ok, so she isn't smiling, but she sure looked cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment