Monday, November 12, 2012

Sisterly Love

It is so sweet to see the bond between the girls already starting to form.  Paige really does care for Grace and you can see the love for Paige in Grace's eyes.  Each afternoon we have some wonderful play time between the 3 of us.  Paige is sweet to play with Grace and her toys and then we switch gears and Grace sits back and watches as we play with Paige's toys.  It is at these times that I think having 2 kids is easier than 1 (there are other times when both girls are crying that I think otherwise - ha!).  I wish I could get pictures of these times but I am too busy enjoying the moment.

I was able to capture this sweet time before bed one night -



Side note - these have got to be one of the most comfortable pair of PJs for Paige.  She and I both love them!

1 comment: