Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Story of Tinkerbell

We had a tough time deciding what Paige would be this year for Halloween.  I guess it is my fault because I let her chose and we were chosing up until the day before the Tailgate at church.  I knew I wanted the girls to go together so I started asking Paige in September what she wanted to be.  The answer was always Arieal from the Little Mermaid.  We decided Grace would be Sebastian and it was going to be pretty easy. 

Then they had the hoedown at school.  Next thing I knew she wanted to be anything and everything from a pumpkin to Jessie from Toy Story.  She settled on Jessie for a good bit and I was able to find a costume at Target.  When she wouldn't try it on I knew Jessie would not work.  So, finally I decided she would be Tinkerbell and Grace was another fairy...maybe Tinkerbell's sister?  I knew I could make a tutu and we had some extra wings so Tinkerbell seemed pretty logical and Paige went with it.

 
Checking out her loot after the tailgate
 

Our little fairies
 

Paige was so polite and loved saying "trick or treat" to everyone!
 

Big pixie stick = trumpet
Paige played her "trumpet" all around the neighborhood.  It was too cute!
 
 

And finally a pic of Tinkerbell and her family.  Paige asked me what I was going to be for Halloween and my response was Tinkerbell's mommy.  From then on, she is how she referred to me (I of course referred to her as Tinkerbell).
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment