Friday, April 10, 2009

On the Road Again

Last weekend we were on the road again. This trip was to Huntsville again. The main reason for our visit was to go to a tool and gadget shower for Justin and Christina. This shower was special because it was given by the Wright's friends and family, plus the guest list mostly consisted of their friends and family. We had a great time visiting with everyone. It was kind of funny, since we knew most everyone Brad and I kind of split up and went our separate ways talking to everyone. At the end of the night we came back together and compared notes. Right before we left for the shower, Christina realized her camera battery was dead. So, I volunteered to take pictures with our camera. Between Brad's cousin, Leah, and myself, I think we did a good job taking over 50 pictures in 3 hours.


The happy couple with their favorite brother and sister-in-law

Ella and me - people thought she was mine and I would take her if Jamie and Matt would let me!


Joseph, Lindsey, Leah, Clay, Brad and me (Pam's side of the family)

Aunt Susie, Jamie, Tee, Ella, Aunt Mar, and Kay (Joe's side of the family)


Joe and some of his co-workers


1 comment:

  1. The baby has your pretty smile and eyes. Yes, she does look like you. Have you pulled out any baby pictures and compared? Hmm....you will be surprised.

    ReplyDelete