Wednesday, April 15, 2009

One Step at a Time

A new thing I would like to do with my blog is to write about songs that I really like/inspire me. I have added a playlist at the bottom so you can hear the songs I am talking about. So, this is the first song, "One Step at a Time", sung by Jordin Sparks. I heard this first in the commercials for "The Starter Wife". It was really catchy and then I started listening to the words.

The lyrics basically say we need to take life one step at a time - there's no need to rush - it's going to happen when it's supposed to happen and it is then that you find the reason why. I totally relate to this with things that are going on in our life. We have to take each moment one step at a time. We moved down here on a leap of faith and we are still learning why we are here. Little things have been revealed to us about why we are down here, but we definitely have to take it one step at a time.

I hope you enjoy the song and can relate to it as much as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment