Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More Huntsville...

As you can tell I am way behind in posting.  I wanted to share a few pictures of Paige as she got to play with some of her Huntsville friends. 


Here's Paige enjoying time Katie Lane and Miss Rebecca.  I think it is so cute how they just looked at each other.  Paige hasn't really been around any other babies so I love seeing how she interacts - she loves taking in new things like this.  Paige was a trooper and stayed out late so I could visit with Rebecca (shoot, Rebecca was a trooper too because she had to go to work the next day - ha!).


Paige with Kate.  They were too cute together.  I can't wait for Paige to be able to roll around and grab like Kate!



We can't leave out Ben with Ellie and Madi (that is what he calls the dogs he has in his hands - I love it!)

You would think after being in Huntsville we would have been able to visit more friends, but the time flew by and was filled with eye appointments.  We will be back in Huntsville soon and I can't wait for Paige to meet more of her friends!

1 comment: