Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Life with 3 Kids

We got a small glimpse of what life would be like with 3 kids Saturday night!  I am not sure that we want 3 kids but we still had fun with these 3.  Myles and Ella came over for a little bit while their parents enjoyed an evening out celebrating Matt's dad's birthday. 


All 3 kids were so good!!  We ate pizza, watched cartoons, and just hung out.  While Brad spent some guy time playing with Myles, the girls made cookies.  Ella was a great help with the bake and break cookies and we enjoyed watching them bake and picking out which one Ella was going to eat.  While "making" them we snuck in a little cookie dough - a girl after my own heart!  I wish I had taken more pictures but there just wasn't time, we were too busy enjoying each moment.  Plus, the adventure Matt had planned for his parents got cancelled because of the rain.


I have been wanting to get a picture of me, Ella and Paige because anytime Ella and I have our picture taken, people think she is mine.  Now, I actually I have a child of my own.  Does Ella still look like she belongs to me?  Does she look more like me than Paige?  From looking at this picture, I am not sure either child belong to me.

Other highlights of the weekend include an afternoon party at one of my co-worker's house in way West Mobile (like I got off at Exit 4, that means she is 4 miles from the Mississippi boarder).  Paige also stayed in the nursery at church for the first time.  Brad and I both agreed it was time for her to do this after the last time when Brad missed almost the entire service because Miss P did not want to sit still.   We kept waiting for her name to appear on the bottom of the screen (The parents of Paige Wright are needed in the nursery), but they never did and she did great!  Sunday afternoon was filled with running errands.  She was an angel through all 3 stops and even did great with our 10 min. pit stop at home.  I think I have me a new shopping buddy!
 

1 comment:

  1. I think you and your little shopping buddy need a good shoe shopping outing! Not sure who looks like who (whom?)-was never very good at that. Aunt S

    ReplyDelete