Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Monday, Monday

I really think Monday is my least favorite day of the week.  No matter how hard I try Sunday night to be prepared for Monday morning something just seems to not go my way on Monday mornings.  This Monday did not let me down.  As I was walking in the parking garage, late (we won't say how many mintues), I realized I left my ID badge in Paige's diaper bag.  This means I could not sign on to my computer - what can you do when you can't sign on to your computer?? (clean your desk OR better yet, talk with your neighbor and drink coffee - I did get a little work done.)  Luckily, Brad works pretty close to me so I met him and he got me my ID.

The rest of the day was not too bad.  I had a funny thing happen to me at lunch but Brad told me it was not a "blog-worthy" story.  But, just so you know, it had to do with a waitress, my dress, and a napkin.  You probably had to be there to think it was funny...

I will leave you with some cute pictures of my sweet baby...






The newest toy, a chip bag (I have now dumped the old chips out and have saved the bag for Paige to play with).



"Super Baby!"


Sitting up like a big girl

No comments:

Post a Comment