Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter Weekend - Part 1

What a fun and busy weekend we had!  We hadn't been to Huntsville since Christmas and just like the plane ride, we didn't really know what to expect from our walking little one.  I don't know which was better, the plane or the car.  Either way, I don't know that we will be traveling for awhile.  5 hours is just a long time for a baby to sit and it isn't that fun for her (I am sure all of our friends with young kids who are reading this are going to want to come and visit now - ha!), but we made it.

Geared up, ready to go.

When we go, we all go; including our fur babies.


Paige got to meet her first cat, Simon, at my dad's house. 

She also loved laying out on their soft rug, silly girl!

Saturday morning we went to Ben's soccer game.

Run, girls, run!  I guess they wanted to play too.

We tried to get a picture of the 3 munchkins, but it just didn't really work out.

Next was an Easter egg hunt with Billy, Rebecca, and Katie Lane.

We started with hunting eggs...

and moved on to playing with all of the awesome, fun toys!  I love the screened in porch at Willowbrook!!

Peek-a-boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment