Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oh where is my headboard

***Update: It is Tuesday, the 17th, and still no headboard. I have been playing phone tag with the headboard company. Let's hope FedEx gets it here sometime this week!

Brad and I recently bought a king bed; Brad had been asking forever for the upgrade and I just couldn't do it. I finally broke down when we decided to get another dog. Well, we went ahead and got the bed delivered and got the headboard ordered. We received an email saying that the headboard had been shipped last Wednesday. The email included a tracking number, so I started tracking it trying to figure out when it would arrive. It made it to Mobile Friday at 10:20 pm. The next entry was on Saturday morning at 7 saying it had been loaded up and would be delivered the next business day. The next business day has come and gone! Where is my headboard?!? I hope it is not lost somewhere in Mobile; we may never get it back!

PS - The title to this post I reminds me of the Veggie Tales song, "Oh Where is My Hairbrush". Good memories!

2 comments:

  1. I immediately sang the title in my head, just like you intended! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I thought i had the hang of it. Have you found the headboard yet. You will need to put a picture on here when you do.

    ReplyDelete