Tuesday, October 12, 2010

8 Months!

Happy 8 Month Birthday Paige!


I feel like I write this every month, but time flies when you are having fun!


* You continue to be the sweetest baby!!  You love playing and exploring.  It cracks me up because you know what the remote and cell phone are and want them if you can see them.  When we are playing together I try to hide them and you have a knack for finding them.  You love standing and are doing pretty good when you have something to hold on to like the ottomans in the den.  The only problem with that is that this is my trusty place to hide the remotes and phones.  I guess I am going to have to find a new hiding place!  You have started do a slight crawl but not the full force crawl. 


* You love to eat and boy and I grateful for this!  You try anything we give you and typically like it.  Meals include fruit, vegetables, yogurt, puffs, crackers, cheese puffs, cheerios, grits, along with a bunch of other things.  To go along with all of this, you typically have 3 bottles throughout the day.  We are trying to incorporate the sippy cup with water but it is proving to be more of a challenge than I expected.


* You weigh 19 lbs.  I tried to measure you yesterday but that just didn't really work (it was fun trying!).  You have a long torso with shorter arms and feet.  You are outgrowing your 6 - 9 month clothes in length, but the sleeves are still too long.  I have decided you need shoes for the fall and winter but am having trouble finding some that fit.  When we were at Old Navy, it looked like you would wear 3 - 6 month.  You are in size 3 diaper and will probably be here awhile.


* I don't think you experienced too many firsts this month.  The only one I can think of is you had your first night "away" from me.  I was really there but you did not see me before you went to bed and I was not the first one to greet you when you got up.  I don't know if this really counts for anything but I guess it is a first.
 Thank you for being our sweet baby girl!  We love you so much!!

**UPDATE: Paige had her flu shot yesterday and part of that meant she got to get weighed.  Her official weight is 18 lbs 14 oz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment