Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy New Year!

Stange title to see in October but for all of you government workers you know what I mean.   October 1st arrived and we welcomed the new fiscal year in.  This is a big deal for me in my new job - it is my job to see that our database closes out.  While staying until 1am does not sound fun to many, I actually get a little rush about getting to be a part of it (and now running it).  When I got home Thursday night/Friday morning I had a special delivery waiting on - my sweet husband had flowers!


Our weekend was spent relaxing and just enjoying our time together as a family; I think we all had a great time!


Paige loves her blocks!



The dogs sometimes get forgotten so here is a picture of Ellie - wondering what in the world Paige is doing.



And before we can finish the post we need to wish Nana a happy birthday!!!

Happy Birthday Nana!!
Love,
Brad, LeeAnn, Paige, Ellie and Madi!

No comments:

Post a Comment