Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Baby Changes Everything

Happy 10 Month Birthday Paige!


My sweet little angel is 10 months old!  It is so hard to believe (I think I write this every month).

You weigh 19 lbs 11 oz, wearing 12 month clothes, and are still in size 3 diapers.  Much to your dismay, socks and shoes have become apart of your wardrobe.  In your mind, socks are toys and shoes are in the way of getting to these toys.

During this month you had your first "injury report" at home and at school.  I guess it is because you are all about going everywhere and are pulling up on anything you can get your hands on.  You also had your first sick visit to the doctor for an ear infection.  This was the first time we had seen you act pitiful and puny, poor baby.


Your third tooth has started to come; it is the top center right tooth.  This round of teething has been a little more difficult and it has somewhat affected your appetite.  You are all about some soft foods.  You still try the crunchier foods like veggies straws and puffs but after a few it starts to hurt and you don't want any more.  You no longer eat baby food - it is all real food.  In fact, we are starting to order you something off the menu when we go out.  Funny story about eating - I had made some blueberry muffins while Daddy was out of town for us to share.  I start to eat mine and you start to cry because you want it.  I couldn't get you in your highchair with a muffin in front of you fast enough.  People have told me that parents start to lose weight when their child starts eating table food.  Not so much for us; I find myself eating bits and pieces of your food - ha!

You are a momma's girl.  I guess there is just something between a mom and daughter!  Don't get me wrong, you love, love, love your daddy.  It is funny to me because when Daddy comes home you light up and want to see him, but you say hi and want to go back to Momma and look at Daddy from there.

You love other little kids.  If other kids are around, it doesn't matter if momma and daddy are around.  You just are just mesmorized and want to get in on the action.  You love to play - anything and everything is a toy (hence this picture, the pillow became the toy) - I love it!


We love you sweet baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment