Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas in Dixie

What Southern lady doesn't like to bake at Christmas time?!?  That is what I spent my Tuesday afternoon doing.  Baking is a favorite pastime of mine.  My mom and I used to do it every year growing up.  It was so much fun and I can't wait to start doing it with Paige.  So, in good tradition I bake as much as I can, with the help of Brad of course.  This year's menu includes chex mix, oyster crackers, red velvet cookies, fudge, chocolate mint cookies, oreo balls, white chocolate pretzels, white chocolate peanut butter crackers, and white chocolate oreos (everything tastes better with white chocolate!).

A sneak peek at the goodies...



Happy Baking!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I'm impressed! Everything looks super yummy! Instead of baking, I'm attempting to catch up on my blog posting. I would love to know how you guys find the time to update so often!

    ReplyDelete