Thursday, December 2, 2010

Frosty the Snowman

I. LOVE. CHRISTMAS.

I absolutley love Christmas.  The time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is the best time of the year.  I can not think of one single thing I do not like about this holiday.  I was writing an email to a friend the other day and I was telling her about the different Christmas things I wanted to be doing right then - decorating, shopping, wrapping, baking, working on Christmas cards, listening to Christmas music, going to a Christmas program/special, you name the Christmas activity and I wanted to be doing it (and wish I was doing it right now).


 
I am the person who wishes Sirius/XM radio would start their Christmas music channel November 1st.  I saw where they started last year on November 16th and I kept checking everyday until it finally came on.  Now they 2 stations and 2 more are coming closer to Christmas - yay for choices!  Don't worry, when we couldn't get the music through Sirius/XM we used Pandora.


 
I am the person who had our tree out and decorated before Thanksgiving.  The house was almost decorated before Thanksgiving too - I got a little lazy, and still have a little to do, like get a picture for this sweet frame and find my plate stand to display this AUsome Auburn plate.



My goal for the month of December - to make every blog post title a Christmas carol/song.
So, today I will leave you with this thought - we had our first frost of the season, hence "Frosty the Snowman".  We didn't have snow, but for down here, frost will have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment