Thursday, December 9, 2010

Go Tell it on the Mountain

"Go Tell it on the Mountain" was one of my grandmother's favorite songs.  So, I thought it would be a fitting blog title to celebrate my mom's birthday.  I had all of the intentions in the world to actually post this on my mom's birthday, but I couldn't find the picture I wanted.  I was searching high and low for a copy of a picture from Christmas 2004 of me, my mom and my grandmother at my grandmother's house.  For some reason I thought the only copy we had was a print copy (and I was going to scan it in).  Anyway, I had given up and found another picture to include (from my graduation in 2003, same concept with some additional loved ones).


I had even written my post...then I went to get another picture from our digital picture library and low and behold was the picture.


Ok, so, I have rambled long enough, Nanny ~ Happy Birthday!!!  We love you!!




1 comment:

  1. What a nice tribute to your mom and grandmom. Love Aunt S

    ReplyDelete