Monday, April 25, 2011

DC Rewind

Time flies when you are having fun!  It feels like yesterday that we were up in DC enjoying our time with Nanny and PaPaw.

While we were up there we got to do lots of fun things.  The most fun was probably relaxing and getting to spend time together!  We all had the best time playing with Paige - I really don't know who enjoyed it the most.

One of the first things Paige showed Nanny and PaPaw were her dancing skills.  The girl LOVES to dance!

Dancing to the singing Easter bunny.


Sunday we went to the National Zoo.  It was neat seeing all of animals.



Taking a break from riding in the stoller

After the zoo we went to eat at the Cheesecake Factory - YUM!  I think this may be our new tradition - go into DC, then stop for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, and while we wait venture to the ever-so crowded indoor playground at the mall.  Let me just tell you this playground is crazy, kids everywhere.  You would assume they were unsupervised by the way they were acting, but don't worry, there were parents all around (letting their kids go CRAZY!!).  My momma bear instincts had to kick in when one little girl tried to push my baby out of the way - I don't think so! 



Showing off her new trick, "Cheese!!!"  It really is too cute because she walks up like right next to the camera to say cheese.  Brad taught her this while I was out of town for work.  I love coming home to new tricks!


Nanny had these awesome purse books for Paige to play with.  They were perfect for her because she loves to carry stuff around and she loves books.

Being silly and having fun were at the top of the agenda.


"Please get my hand, please get my hand!"

Finally, we got to dye Easter eggs.  I don't think Paige really knew what to think about it.




Thank you, Nanny and PaPaw for letting us come visit!  We can't wait to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment