Saturday, April 9, 2011

New Finds

I feel like I am constantly looking for good deals on clothes for Paige on the internet.  There are just so many options and new ways to shop for kids these days. 

Well, I found 2 new neat places to shop. 

1) http://www.diapers.com/

Yes, that is right, diapers.com has clothes.  Before we had Paige a friend of mine told me about the Gifts to Grow program by Pampers (it is a reward program for buying pampers diapers) and I have been collecting points since Paige's birth.  I finally decided I needed to use some of the points - this is after I let a Starbucks and Sam's giftcard get by me.  The reward I chose was a gift card to diapers.com and I used it to buy Paige a pair of sandals.


2) Zulily

Zulily is an online shop where they list daily discounted deals on children's clothes, shoes and accessories.  They also have a few things for ladies and few things for around the house.  I signed up for these emails with the hopes of finding good deals on smocked dresses.  There definitely has been some good deals, but I hate paying shipping so I haven't pulled the trigger on the dresses yet.  Instead, I found 3 cute other outfits that I couldn't resist and made my first Zulily purchase.  And to make it even better, Zulily is so addicting!  I can't wait to see what is going to be on sale each day.

We are ready for the 4th of July!

Won't she look so cute in these?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment