Tuesday, June 7, 2011

7 & 29

7 & 29 - 2 important numbers we celebrated this weekend.

7 - Brad and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary over the weekend!!!  Our actual anniversary was Sunday but we celebrated Saturday night.  One of Paige's teachers, Ms. Margie, graciously offered to keep Paige so we could enjoy and evening out just the 2 of us.  Brad treated me to a quaint restaurant in Point Clear, The Wash House.  Everything about it was wonderful!!!  We may just have to make up a special occasion to go back!  I love you honey!!  Thanks for a wonderful 7 years!

29 - Monday was my 29th birthday.  I don't know if I should really be admitting my age to everyone but there it is in all of its glory - ha!  I joked with my mom that this was an important year because you always hear every year after this as the xx anniversary of my 29th birthday or '29 and holding'.  I have reached the magical mark!  My gift to myself was taking the afternoon off and just relaxing.  I spent some time by the pool and some time piddling around the house (while it rained  - just gives me an excuse to take off another sunny afternoon for more pool time!).  Then Brad and Paige took me out to dinner.  We tried a new place, Rosie's Grill, in Daphne.  I had the hardest time deciding and finally decided that it would be fun to try something new.  We all really enjoyed it and think this will be a place we bring visitors so look out if you are coming our way (the menu is a mix between mexican and american - perfect for those not wanting mexican!).


Hmmm....what should I get?


Birthday Kisses!


Yay for a family picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment