Friday, June 5, 2009

5 Year Anniversary!!!

The past 5 years have been an amazing journey. I feel like we have accomplished so much. Like, we bought our first house, we sold our first house, we got Ellie and later we got Madi, we made the huge decision to move to Daphne, I got my Master’s degree, and Brad was pharmacy manager at Bruno’s, then completed a pharmacy residency at Huntsville Hospital, and is now a professor at Auburn. I can’t wait to see what’s next in our journey.

Thinking back over these five years makes me realize how much I love Brad and how this love keeps on growing. He is my best friend and never stops supporting me through the good times and the bad. I think the new Brad Paisley song, “I Thought I Loved You Then” sums up my feelings. The song takes you through a couple’s relationship – from the time they first met, to their engagement, to their wedding, and to their future. At each stage in the relationship, he thinks he loves her as much as he can but then he gets to that next stage and realizes he loves her even more. Happy Anniversary Brad! I love you!

1st Anniversary

2nd Anniversary in Hawaii

3rd Anniversary in Barbados on our cruise

4th Anniversary - no picture :(

1 comment: