Monday, June 15, 2009

Double Duty

Please say a prayer for me! Last week I started working my regular job and a temporary assignment as a team leader. Brad would describe this time as my "tryout" for the permanent team leader position.

Here's the background - we have 2 team leader positions on my side of the office. One of them was recently promoted. That leaves his position open. Instead of filling it immediately my boss has decided to do a rotational assignment for those who were eligble and interested. I am all about a promotion so when the opportunity was presented I jumped right on it. This may have been a mistake - I am the first in the rotation!

Needless to say, work has picked up and I feel like I am going non-stop. I think I would like this job once it really became available, but I am not sure if I would get it (office politics). Please say a prayer for me as I try to juggle 2 jobs, one of which I am muddling through.

1 comment:

  1. I know you LeeAnn-you will do great. It was great to see you & Brad this weekend!

    ReplyDelete