Thursday, August 27, 2009

Family Time

Last weekend Brad and I met my mom and Bill in Gulf Shores. We had a great time visiting, relaxing on the beach, and eating yummy food and we could not have asked for better weather. One funny thing - Brad and I did not get in the water the entire time we were there. That is the ocean and the pool. We were both lazy and sat in our beach chairs all day long; it was wonderful!

At Sea-N-Suds, one of our favorites

(Other favorites we visited were Doc's Seafood Shack and Tacky Jacks 2)

Monday we came back to our house and finished out our time together. Momma is always so good to take pictures of the dogs. I thought it would be fun to include a few of those...

Our little ham, Madi, posing on the back porch

Ellie sitting with me on the porch

Family picture before work Tuesday

Random pregnancy question - did anyone else ever have people ask you if you were wearing a maternity shirt? Take the one above as an example. I have had this top for over a year now and haven't been pregnant during that year, but that day at work someone asked me if it was a maternity top. Part of me is thinking, "Do I need to be in a maternity top? Am I that big?", and the other part of me knows this lady is just excited for me and probably wants me to be in a maternity top. This was not the first day this was asked about my clothes. Who knew that half of my closet looked like maternity clothes!

1 comment:

  1. It's just very convenient that loose fitting shirts are very stylish right now! People are only talking because they know you are pregnant. Great new is you can wear stuff you already have and re-wear stuff after the baby comes!

    ReplyDelete