Sunday, August 30, 2009

Shopping

Shopping this weekend was semi-successful. I went out Saturday afternoon all ready to find the perfect outfit. I just knew NY & Company would have what I needed. That is until I remembered they don't have petites. I tried on one of the jackets and it swallowed me whole. So, on to Ann Taylor Loft to see if they had any suit jackets. No such luck there - way too casual. I did find this dress and it may work with my old jacket. What do you think? I tried on the on the old jacket last night and it will do for the little time I need it. The one thing I am not sure about is if the material of the dress will go with the jacket. I asked the girl at the store and she seemed to think it looked ok.


Later, Brad and I went to Khols and JC Penny's. Penny's has petites so if this does not work I can always go back there. Khols had some really cute stuff, just not appropriate for an interview.

I have another skirt that may go with the jacket I already have. So, if I find a cute/appropriate top they may work as well.

Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment