Thursday, August 27, 2009

Help!!!

I have an interview coming up here in the next week or so and I need something to wear! So, what color suit would you recommend? I have decided I want to go either the skirt or pants route - no dress - even though dresses are my best friends these days. Should I do a classic black suit, charcoal gray, or khaki/tan?
Then, what color top should I pair with this suit? Since the interview will be in September I can go more with the fall colors but I don't want to be too dark. Do I go with a solid top or a printed top? Any ideas???
Do you have any suggestions where I could find suit attire? Ann Taylor Loft is a one of my favorites but I think it may be too casual. Then there is regular Ann Taylor but I don't want to spend the money on something I may not wear again (let's hope I get back to my old size after baby comes). I think my best bet may be NY and Company, maybe Kohls and maybe Penny's. Where else could I go? I am open to anything and must do my shopping this weekend (I heard through the grapevine that the interviews could be as early as next week).
Thanks for your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. If it were me, I would not be able to pick a color first because that would jinx me and I'd never find a suit that fit! I think any of your choices are appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely find the suit first! Then the top will come.

    ReplyDelete