Friday, September 10, 2010

A Little too Close for Comfort

Auburn played Mississippi State last night and boy was it a close game!  Let me back up and say how I am not really sure how I feel about Thursday night games.  On one had it is nice to be able to watch a game at home and have a semi-normal weekend, but then on the other hand it means we may not get to go to the game and the weekend is totally different.  We are so used to going to game on the weekends it is kind of weird to be at home.  We also like to go to the State game with our friends Billy and Rebecca, the best State fans in the world, and we didn't get to go this year.  I told Billy just yesterday morning that we were all going next year no matter what - we will have to take off work if it is on a Thursday night!


We started the day out right in our Auburn gear (well, we all wore orange and blue).  And yes, we were able to get a picture before work because we all woke up late...maybe it was just me who woke up late...thank goodness for comp time!  Waking up late ended up being a good thing since I was able to take my time getting ready and got to spend some time with the family.

Back to the game - we went over to Matt and Jamie's and had a great time visiting with everyone, including Aunt Susie and Uncle Jim.  Myles and Paige were so cute playing together, but it would normally last just for a second and I didn't have my camera ready.  I was able to get a few shots of Paige with Aunt Susie.



Aunt Christina put together Paige's outfit.  It is too cute!! 

I hope we continue to win and next week is not as much of a nailbitter.  War Eagle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment