Friday, February 25, 2011

The Rest of the Weekend

The rest of our weekend last weekend was pretty low key.  Paige was bright eyed and bushy tailed about 6:30 but then konked out by about 8:30.  I knew she was exhausted when she fell asleep on me.  There was no rocking involved and there was no crib involved, she just fell over asleep in my lap - too cute (and it gave me a reason not to get up and finish getting ready)!


We headed off to Cracker Barrel to meet the rest of P's entourage for brunch.  There were 10 of us there, not including Paige, all there for her.  I know she loved all of the attention!


It was a gorgous day and I could not see us sitting inside and not enjoying the beautiful weather.  We headed to a local park and boy did Paige enjoy it!


She got to slide with Papa Joe.




Swing with Daddy


And ride dinosaurs with Uncle Justin (She didn't know what to think about the dinosaurs and wouldn't get on them without someone else.  Uncle Justin stepped up and did his uncle-duty and rode the dinosaur with P).


 After a busy afternoon at the park we came back and rested.  Just before dinner I caught this cute pic!  P was so into the computer and wanted to know what Uncle Justin was up to.  She absolutely loves her uncle!

No comments:

Post a Comment