Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What We've Been up to Lately...

I realized I hadn't updated the blog in awhile and decided I needed to give an update.  Well, there isn't really anything to update with.  We have just been doing our normal thing and enjoying what comes our way.

Let's see some highlights of the last few weeks...we tried some new things one weekend, like sushi and a new restaurants (yummy Tin Top in Bon Secour).




We've decided that everything needs to be pushed, not just the stroller.  This cracks me up because she will be playing and next thing you know you hear a chair moving or see the play slide moving (I would have thought this was too heavy to move, but not for Super P).



Paige now loves to get under things like chairs or end tables.  This the fun game of getting in and out of the chair.




There is a chance P may sit still in her chair if "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" is on.



Just sit back and relax, Mickey is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment